Friday 14 November 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch hits challenge 100!!!

Hello!

This week we're celebrating over at CAS(E) This Sketch as we hit the magic 100 number! Yes, this week is our 100th challenge! Woo hoo!!! And do we have a line-up for you this week! We have the All-Star CTS team brought together for this one special week!

The sketch is a beautiful CAS design this week. And I know that there are a few different interpretations from the team. Here is mine.
Some patterned paper with PTI Doodlie-Do stamps, and I was done! Super-CAS! When I look at this card, I think someone's climbed some mountains and come out victorious. ;-)
How about some G20 news. The roads this morning were very quiet. It meant the usual 30 minute trip to school took 10 minutes. I got a seat on the train. I didn't have to wait for my coffee. There was a police officer about every 10 metres along the streets in the City. I felt like today was NOT the day where I would have my purse stolen, lol! At the train station this afternoon, it was so crowded with police that I almost couldn't fight my way through the crowd into the station. We've brought in police from all over the country and I believe we even have some NZ police here, too! I'm glad they are here. Tomorrow is our G20 public holiday. I have major spring cleaning plans, and perhaps I'll make some time to swim in the pool with my kidlet as well. I might even make a card!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you can join us in our 100th challenge celebration. I would love to see you there!

Michelle
xxx


11 comments:

Ardyth said...

You always make me want to use that set - you make it look SOOOO good! Love your mountain analogy and that pearl!

Leigh Penner said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh those pearls... just gorgeous, every inch of it! Enjoy that swim!!
=] Michele

maria f. said...

You can tell I'm in a different hemisphere - I saw snow falling gently onto mountain peaks ;) So soft and lovely, Michelle.

Shelly said...

Awesome card!!! Love the colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those stamps! They are on my wish list! Great take on the sketch too!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card.

Lisa Lara said...

Cool and fun Michelle.

donna mikasa said...

So cool, Michelle! Love the "double Alpine" take on the sketch! Such a fun idea!

T said...

Holy amazing, girl! I love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super stunner, such a great design!