Sunday 30 November 2014

This year's Christmas cards

Hello!

I've been making Christmas cards. After much experimentation, and some very cute cards made (I'll share more later), I have decided that these two are the winners for mass production this year. They are quick and CAS, or QACAS as Darnell would say, and they are bright and cheery. I just knew Stampin' Up! Cheerful Christmas was perfect for me!
How easy is this? White emboss the sentiment on a coloured panel, et voila! It's done! I did stamp the edges of the card base with PTI Postmarks stamp, for a little added interest, just like a candy cane. :-)
And this one is even easier. Stamp, stamp, and it's done! The image is Cheerful Christmas. The sentiment is PTI Keep It Simple: Season's Greetings.

Oh, I just love a good super-CAS card. :-)

Thanks for visiting! I hope to be back again soon!

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Joan B said...

LOVE these

~amy~ said...

beautiful and postal friendly...doesn't get much better than that!

Lynn said...

Oh I love, love, love them both! Fabulous Michelle!

Toni said...

Absolutely perfect for mass production! And ever so cheery!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME cards!!

Marybeth said...

I agree these look perfect for QCAS and easy to mail. They are both gorgeous too!

Darnell said...

Picture me clapping, Michelle! I love both your QACAS cards! Not only EZPZ, but EZTM, too! Okay, I'll stop, now I'm just being silly. I really love the candy-cane stripe on the brilliant red card; I thought it was Washi! Thanks for the shout-out!! Mwah! Darnell

Shona Chambers said...

I just love both of these designs. I seem to have been rather obsessed with red/white this Xmas, so these are right up my alley. The stamp on your second card is so pretty, love the pattern. I can't believe its December. We spent this afternoon after school putting up the Xmas tree's and decorations. I'm excited but so not ready!!

Unknown said...

so pretty!! I love that first card with that gorgeous sentiment so much!

Karen M said...

Love both these gorgeous cas cards Michelle and the images are so pretty:) Hugs xx

Karen M said...

P.s I forgot to add a Thankyou for you kind comments about my craft room and I would always have a spare room for you and your amazing talent to stay! Hugs xx

Ela said...

These are gorgeously CAS, I love them. Especially the red one.
Hugs
Ela

Lindsey said...

LOVE them both! And now I have a new stamp set to add to my wish list. :)