Sunday 7 October 2012

CR84FN64 - blue, green, and yellow

Hello!

I just received the Papertrey Ink Teach & Inspire set, so I had to ink it up! I'm loving this set already, and I've only made two cards!  This is one of them:
Just a simple one to start with. Colours are SU! Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue, with a little Early Espresso and Crumb Cake for the sentiment and pencil.

The colour inspiration came from CR84FN #64

I'm starting early on getting the end-of-year teacher cards made. I always run late, and we only have about 7 weeks left of school before Summer holidays. Fourth term starts tomorrow.

Thanks for popping in!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What fantastic colors!

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card - I love these colours together x x

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Michelle! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

Tis is wonderful Michelle, I love the graphic style, so suited for these fresh colours!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love the way you used this stamp set with the color challenge! I just received this set myself, and have only done some preliminary stamping, no actual cards yet. Great job!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh, this is just lovely! I love the chevrons and the sweet sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! Love your Fab design and Super Stamping! Love this! Just CAS and Fabulous! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)