Thursday 18 October 2012

Sending Love - CAS-ual Fridays #74

Hello!

I have had this card waiting to go onto my blog for almost a week, and I just realised the deadline is looming, and it isn't yet up! Eek!  This is my entry to CAS-ual Fridays #74 where we need to put our heart into it. :-)

I used PTI Postmarks, and Think Big Favourites. The little envelopes are WPlus9 Love Notes. Colours are PTI white card base, PTI Fine Linen, SU! Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla.

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this pretty card!

Joyce said...

Wow--I came by to see what you were up to today, and to thank you for your sweet comment, and it looks like I'll be pinning and casing you once again. What a darling card, and great way to use those two sets together. I have both of them, and they are terribly under used.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so adorable--love the soft colour!

Jenny said...

They are the cutest little love letters Michelle... love the soft pretty colours too :0)
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

I love all those sweet love notes! Beyond cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wida said...

its so sweet! great stripes!

Judith said...

Lovely made! I like the soft colors!

Suzanne said...

Stunning! I love it all, especially the striped border and the heart envelopes! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!