Thursday 25 October 2012

Dynamic Duos #25

Hello!

Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday! Fortuitously, the Dynamic Duos colours this week are orange and black, two of his favourite colours!

This is the card. I must start concentrating on the angle of my cards in the photos!
I used PTI Background Basics: Circles for the background stamping. Colours are SU! Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White. The vellum is PTI. The die cuts are PTI Mat Stack and Mat Stack Layers (Mmmmm, #1 I think).

Here is the colour inspiration, the dessert option being die-cuts.

Thanks for popping by!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Your hubby is going to enjoy this great masculine card with his favorite colors! I love the vellum sentiment panel! NJ!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This is really nice Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your stamping is perfect on this wonderful card.

Aimee Cretsinger said...

I love your use of e circles!! What a great masculine birthday card!! The vellum is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!!

Jen W. said...

Happy birthday to hubby! Love all the fun dots and spots on your card - so great for a guy!