Thursday 25 October 2012

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop - Part 2

Hello,

The second card I made for the Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop is this one.
I used PTI Happiest of Holidays and Snowflake Serenade stamps. Colours are SU! Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Bashful Blue, and Gable Green. Die is PTI Mat Stack #1.

Inspiration came from:
I feel that I went a bit bluer than the inspiration picture, but I still love the outcome!

Thanks for dropping by. I'm off to sleep and I'll link these in the morning when the hop will be well and truly underway!

Michelle
xxx

18 comments:

Laurie said...

Michelle this is gorgeous! I love how you stamped the snowflakes!

Veronica Z said...

This is such a beautiful card! Fabulous design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this one is so elegant!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is simply beautiful Michelle. Love the stamps, the layout, the colours - yes, I love all of it!!

Sylvia x

Pamela said...

Oh the snowflakes are just gorgeous in these colors!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Joyce said...

Both of your cards are wonderful. This one is all elegance, and the first one is pure fun.

PatQ's Cards said...

Really gorgeous card. I may have to pin it to my Pinterest board so I can check it out again. Thanks for the great ideas.

Sara Mac said...

I love this crisp clean card Michelle. Simply beautiful.

Jen W. said...

This is a real stunner, Michelle! Gorgeous stamping and a perfect bow!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful work!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Darnell said...

And this is elegant and serene and lovely! Well done!!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful… Michelle! So very elegant, and I love the sentiment. wow!

kingstonmama said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Michelle. I love everything about it. Such soft and pretty colors, beautiful ribbon, fabulous bling! Perfection! ann

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely & elegant are the words that immediately come to mind!

Agata said...

As classy as it gets! Beautiful, lovely colors and design, great job!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is SO pretty... elegant, and icy. I love it!