Thursday 11 October 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #21

Hello!

It's been a while since I've entered the Runway Inspired Challenge. I'm always inspired, but I don't always find the time.

This is today's card. Not a great photo, sorry! We have a very dull day here today, so I resorted to using lights.
I used PTI Think Big Favorites #19. Colours are SU! More Mustard and Pool Party. Ribbon is Pool Party seam binding.

This is the inspiration for Runway Inspired Challenge #21.
 
I have some more cards from this morning. I had a bit of a CAS card blitz instead of baking birthday cakes and cleaning the house, as you do!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

really pretty...the ribbon really tops it off.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and elegant! Love the circle stamp!

Cristina said...

Beautiful. Just the perfect amount of detail to make it shine.