Saturday 20 October 2012

Runway Inspired CAS-ual Christmas!

Hello!

I have been playing with my stamping this afternoon. I really should have been in the swimming pool, it's rather HOT! But I wanted to kick-start my mojo, and a good stamping session was required for that.

First I have created a card for Runway Inspired Challenge #22 and CAS-ual Fridays #75.
It's a tricky card to see in a photograph. The white bauble is glittered up around the edges and it is hanging "over the edge".

Inspiration came from:
and

I used Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes, PTI Snowflake Serenade and Happiest of Holidays. Colours are PTI Fresh Linen, SU! Real Red, and Whisper White.

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love all the bling on the strings for the ornaments! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your take on both challenges. So CAS gorgeous.

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty, love the bling! Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
~hugs~
Michele

Deb said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the ornaments and sparkle. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Michelle, I love the pair of ornaments on your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Jacquie Southas said...

love the sentiment on the ornament - beautiful!