Thursday 25 October 2012

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop - Part 1

Hello!

It's Blog Hop time over at Papertrey Ink! I have made two cards using two different colour combinations. The first is this one.
I used PTI Christmas Friends and Think Big Favorites #20. Colours are PTI Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Fresh Snow, SU! Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Memento London Fog.

Inspiration came from:
I probably wouldn't have used this colour combination for Christmas cards if left to my own devices, but I quite like the feel of this pastel card. :-)

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Laurie said...

Perfect! I love how you used the colors! Those ornaments look great!

Veronica Z said...

Love everything about this card! Perfect design and use of color!

Tracey McNeely said...

You created such a beautiful Christmas card with these colours!

Unknown said...

I really love these overlapping ornaments! So pretty!

Jen W. said...

The colours really work wonderfully! I love those baubles!

Darnell said...

So fun, Michelle. I ADORE ornament cards and this is super, super fab!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love it :)

Nina Yang said...

super duper cute!!!

Fiona Harrison said...

That's a lovely card.

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fabulous card & great way to use a challenging color palette!!

maria f. said...

Love how you used the colors, the depth you created with the ornaments and the nice large sentiment to go with them.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This looks great! Using the ornaments worked perfectly to incorporate all the colours!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love your take with the colors!