Friday 8 January 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 154

Hello!

Welcome to our first CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge for 2016! We have a super sketch to start the year off and I hope you all join in the fun!

For my card I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamps to create a little flurry of butterflies.
Stamped in Tuxedo Black with some yellow sequins for a little colour.
I also made a second card while I was inspired by this awesome sketch using Waltzingmouse Fine Feathers and Altenew Label Love.
I could have kept going. I love this sketch!

Thanks for coming by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

And, BOOM there it is! Twice, even!!! Just fabulous, Michelle!
=]

Shelly said...

These are simply, beautiful!!

Lynn said...

Two beauties. Love the pop of yellow against the neutrals.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle these are both so pretty!

Joyce said...

Both are wonderful, but that first is 'knock my socks off' gorgeous. Pinned, and now my feet are cold, but it is worth it. Happy new year to you.

Karren said...

Two gorgeous cards! The butterflies and sentiment are just beautiful and I love how you've used them.

Serena Lewis said...

They're beautiful! Lovely work. :)

Leigh Penner said...

I had a bunch of ideas for this sketch, too, Michelle -- it's wonderful! As are your cards! They're both fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

So lovely and CAS, love the movement in the card!

Darnell said...

That sketch is awesome and both your inspiration cards are fabulous, Michelle! I waffle back and forth over which one I like better, which means I like them both equally!! Hugs, Darnell

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, tow totally gorgeous cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Two beautiful cards Michelle...love your those wonderful butterflies.