Friday 29 January 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 157

Hello!

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! Oops! I forgot to schedule my CAS(E) This Sketch post to go live last night, so here I am in the morning arriving fashionably late to the party. ;-)

I took a little bit of artistic licence with the sketch this week. I honestly intended to use the sketch with just the top of the card stamped, but my hands went ahead and made something different, haha!
Sentiment is MFT Blue Skies and wood elements are from Freckled Fawn (aren't they cute?).
Now this sketch is really lovely, and I must go back and actually use it as it is designed, because I LOVE it. N@Ali is such a talented maker of sketches!

Now I need to race off to drop the kidlets at school. I hope you join us in the fun this week!

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great design! I love the raindrop imagery!

SugarGem said...

Very cool