Sunday 10 January 2016

Something new - butterflies!

Hello!

I received a brand new set of stamps in the mail last week, from Happy Little Stampers. I have to say, I experienced the most wonderful service! Happy Little Stampers is based in my little corner of the world here in Queensland, Australia, so postage was FAST. What a lovely change. After ordering most of my stamps from the USA and waiting many weeks for my orders, receiving an order in a couple of days was pure luxury! (Thanks, Kylie!) I ordered Butterfly Birthday stamps. I've been admiring these butterflies and decided I couldn't live without them. ;-)

This is the first card I made using these stamps. There are sure to be many to follow!
I'm entering this card into the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes challenge.
I'm also entering Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New (new stamps!).

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Barb said...

So beautifully clean and simple! Love it, Michelle!

Lin said...

Simple and sweet, Michelle - love your design! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

sandie said...

I also have this set. Don't they stamp perfecty! And I live in London and Kylie gets the orders to me really quickly too!! Love how you have coloured this and gorgeous CAS card x

HJ said...

Great design and coloring of the butterfly, which is my favorite go-to item on cards.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle...love your sweet yellow butterfly.

Kylie said...

LOVE this butterfly in yellow, Michelle! I am going to have to CASE this one. Thank you for your lovely words. My customers are my number 1 priority! xx