Friday 22 January 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 156

Hello!

Tonight my 8-year-old has her friend here for a sleepover. I'm not convinced I'll get a decent sleep. They're having fun. I'm hoping they'll wear themselves out, haha!

I'm here with my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.
I used Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers stamps. Colours are Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Delicata Gold. Those flowers are glittering gold. :-)

Michele created this lovely sketch. :-)
I hope you're inspired to join us this week!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

14 comments:

Jen W. said...

Ooh I'll bet they're glittery! Love the partial sentiment on the yellow cardstock.

Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Michelle said...

So soft and pretty..... loving this color combo and the subtle sparkle!

Barb said...

What a pretty card, Michelle! Love the color combo!

sandie said...

This is lovely Michelle, love the soft colours x

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Michelle!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!

Karren said...

This is so pretty! The touches of yellow really draw the eye. Good luck with the sleepover!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch, Michelle!

Lynn said...

Oh la la. Love the gray and yellow color combination.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just beautiful! So soft and pretty!

Karen M said...

Your card looks amazing Michelle and I love the colour combo xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

What a beautiful and serene take on the sketch Michelle, such sweet and simple little flowers.
Thank you for sharing.

Maria Rodriguez.

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, and I really love how ou used the sketch. The yellow strip to highlight the sentiment is brilliant.

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful pop of yellow sure to cheer the recipient! Another very flat card that is just spectacular!