Tuesday 19 January 2016

MUSE 149

Hello!

This morning I saw the loveliest crisp and bright card by Tracey over at MUSE Card Challenge, and I fell in love. So tonight I took a little bit of time to CASE Tracey's card and join in the fun!

My card:
I used Mama Elephant Party Kit and Wplus9 sentiments.

Tracey's Muse card:
Isn't it beautiful?! I took the colours of her flowers and the card layout as my inspiration. I would have copied completely if I could. ;-)

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Love those sweet balloons. Fabulous CASE of Tracey's card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle, your card is just beautiful. I love how you translated my flowers into bright and cheery balloons. Thank you for sharing with us t his week at Muse!

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so lovely ! x

Anonymous said...

Lovely take on the Muse, Michelle. Beautifully designed and stamped.

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...love those balloons.

Colleen said...

Great job with using the same colors as Tracey!! Great CAS of her card!!

Jen W. said...

Love your fun take on Tracey's card! Those "yay" balloon strings are so cute!

Lindsey said...

Such great shading on your balloons! Great take on Tracey's muse card.

Ardyth said...

So fun, Michelle! Love the 'yay' strings! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Marilyn said...

Happy card ... love the color of the balloons and the "yay" strings.

Vikki H said...

Oh, the balloons are a great interpretation of Tracey's flowers~ pretty card!!

TK said...

Your card is very pretty, I love the use of balloons. You have added dimension to the blooms, probably rock n roll? Very nice.