Thursday 21 January 2016

Fusion - Wooden Neutral

Hello!

Wow! The Fusion 2nd Anniversary Challenge was amazing! The cards everyone made were SO BEAUTIFUL! This time around for Fusion Card Challenge we move from brights to neutrals, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one, too. :-)

I made a fusion card, using both sketch and inspiration photo.
I used Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom stamps. Colours are Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, and Early Espresso. Card is PTI Vintage Cream.
Thank-you for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! Love the color palette and those flowers are lovely.

sandie said...

Wonderful Michelle. I like the rustic feel to the flowers, not sure how you archived this but it looks perfect x

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Michelle, the colours are beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful CAS card Michelle! love the colors and pretty flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

This card, and the latest Fusion are totally my favorites, to date!!!
Gorgeous, stunning, wants to live at my house!!!
=]

Karren said...

Your "wreath" of flowers is beautiful, Michelle and I just love the colours you've used together.

Lynn said...

So beautiful Michelle. I love this.

Jeanne J. said...

Love your stamping here Michelle! Hard to look at this and see a completely flat card, but wow! You pulled it off and it's amazing!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I was totally inspired by your card!

Diana K said...

Love your interpretation! Fabulous colours.