Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Tags with Tracey

Hello!

I'm thrilled to be here today joining Tracey McNeely in her 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I can't imagine coming up with 25 different ideas for tags, let alone doing it year after year! Tracey is Superwoman! Tracey and I met here in blogland and over the past couple of years we have built a lovely friendship that I truly value. I am honoured to join Tracey in her tag extravaganza!

I've never really made many tags, but this past year I have tried it a few times, and I am really enjoying it! Tracey's invitation had me panicking a little - would I be able to come up with a tag that was pretty enough to share? I can report that I'm happy with these. :-)  They are double-sided. The green is on the back of the white. I think these may be my favourite tags that I've made so far.
I used Mama Elephant Merry Greetings, and PTI To You From Me stamps. The die is Mama Elephant Embellished Tag. Colours are SU! Poppy Parade and Gumball Green.
Here is a little closer view of the tags.
Do you make tags? I'd love to know. Recently when I made some tags and shared them on my Facebook page, someone asked me what I would do with them. My answer was that I would place them on presents. What do you do with your tags?

Thanks for visiting.

Michelle
xxx


7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle these are so lovely! I love how you made the green tag on the back! It is gorgeous!! So glad you joined Tracey this year! I love her tag series! I made a ton of tags this year and gave a cello bag full of one of each design to each of my 6 siblings on Thanksgiving! It was a huge hit and a new tradition in the making! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Michelle these tags are very pretty. I love the green on the back and the font on the sentiments. I place my tags on gifts too. :)

Lynn said...

I love that they are double sided. So CAS and absolutely gorgeous. I struggle with tags too, but you knocked them out of the park!

Kara said...

sweet little tags!

Cathy Weber said...

Your tags are BEAUTIFUL and yes, definitely pretty enough to share! Love the gold ribbon and the cute holly and berries...so pretty that you finished the back of the tags, loving those little stars!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle, your tags are beautiful! I love the gold glittery ribbon you used the finish them off with. And you put green on the back, so clever and so perfect.
Michelle, this is the first year I have made any tags for our holiday gifts. Usually we just write the names on the bottom of the gifts with a black sharpie. I have to admit I have been having fun making them this year and may continue to make them again next year.

Joyce said...

Your tags are so beautiful. You seem like a total tagging pro! I love making tags because they are so cute and small. I usually use them on to decorate parcels of homemade cookies or candy. Or to hang on a gift bag. Lots of them are still sitting around here somewhere. This year, I am making sets of tags to use as teacher gifts.