Tuesday 26 November 2013

Dynamic Duos #80

Hello!

I'm joining in with Dynamic Duos this week. I couldn't stay away! :-)  And what's this? They have three colours? Uh oh! They're calling it the "Triple Threat" week. I'm not sure how I feel about this... LOL!

My card uses my new Mama Elephant Party Kit stamps again. I can see this set being a new favourite. I made this card for my brother's partner. Her birthday is just around the corner, and I have actually sent the card, so I think it may just arrive on time (depending on Australia Post and Royal Mail both working properly). I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog, but if she does... Happy Birthday! :-)
Stamps are Mama Elephant Party Kit and So Breezy. Dies are Mama Elephant Femme Frames. Colours are SU! Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals, and Old Olive.
Just a quick one tonight. I'm hoping to get to bed early. Although, I'm so behind with my "end of school year" tasks that I probably should work through the night!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope you weren't up too late! I love the triple threat...adorable heart balloons.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is seriously gorgeous! Love the balloons!

Barb said...

Those heart balloons are fabulous, Michelle! Beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!! :)

Linda said...

Such a pretty card.

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty...love those heart balloons!

Sarah Fleming said...

Adorable! I love the heart balloons! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!

Annette Elliott said...

I love the layout with the confetti around the balloons! Festively. They will like it! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)