Sunday 17 November 2013

Pink Christmas!

Hello!

Last week, the evening before I went away for work, I received a parcel in the mail. My Mama Elephant order had arrived! I have just spent several frustrated days being unable to dig straight into this wonderful new stash of goodies - stamps, ink, dies! This card is the first I made, and there will be many to follow, I'm sure!
I just LOVE Mama Elephant. And I love the products even more now that they've expanded to include dies and ink. I can tell you that the stamps, dies, and inks are all excellent quality, I've tried them all. ;-) Anyway, onto my card. I made this for this week's Muse Challenge. Therese made a Christmas card with non-traditional colours, using snowflakes, so did I. :-)  I used Mama Elephant Merry Greetings and No Peeking. The dies are Femme Frames. Colours are SU! Pretty in Pink and Memento London Fog.
Today I watched my eldest daughter's end of year string ensemble concert. All of the school ensembles played - 8 ensembles for kids ranging from Grade 2 at school (beginner string students) to Grade 12 at school (most of them advanced string students). There were some amazing performances, as always. I'm always so proud watching the kids play so beautifully.

Now I'm off to bed for some beauty sleep before starting the work week again tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Such pretty snowflakes and a wonderful sentiment. The pink is lovely.

Kristie W. said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love how you used the snowflakes on each, especially the pink one!

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card Michelle - I love the pretty pink snowflakes xx

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty, Michelle, I love the pink and grey and the wee touch of bling! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Michelle, Mama Elephant stamps ROCK, I'm yet to try their dies and inks.... but just maybe that might happen lol. ps Your card is beautifully created as always.

Ardyth said...

So pretty in pink! Love those fun snowflakes! I'm heading over to the ME site right now! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!