Tuesday 19 November 2013

One Layer Wednesday #166 - Tags!

Hello!

Right up front here I am going to let you know (in case you haven't yet guessed) that I struggle to photograph tags. I'm too impatient (and maybe too lazy) to style them nicely like other people do. ;-)  One day I might take the time to learn how to make them look pretty. In the meantime, I apologise, LOL!

One Layer Wednesday is on Cheryl's blog this week and the challenge is to create tags. It just so happens that I have a new tag die and some new tag stamps that I couldn't wait to try out. So here they are. Clean. Simple. One Layer.
The stamps and dies are Mama Elephant. The stamp set is No Peeking. The die is Embellished Tag. The ink is Mama Elephant Apple and Memento Tuxedo Black. I coloured the reindeer skarf with my daughter's colouring pens.

Just a quick one tonight. I'll be back again in a day or two. Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, way too cute! love your peek-a-boo tags!

Barb said...

Adorable set of tags, Michelle!

Vicki Dutcher said...

They are photographed just fine~ I can see the cute detail and that peeking reindeer is adorable~

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I do love these fun tags Michelle! The stamping is perfect!

T said...

so cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous and fun set of tags...just too cute.

Joyce said...

These are so very cute.