Thursday 31 July 2014

CASE Study 202 - big, bold flower!

Hello!

It's our last week with Shari Carroll as our muse at CASE Study Challenge. I've really enjoyed this month. Shari has such a fabulous style! This week is no exception with a big bold flower on a kraft background. Irresistible!

I didn't venture far from the inspiration with my CASE of Shari's card. I even tried out a square card, which is highly unusual for me (I have an enduring love for 5.5" x 4.25" cards).
I used SU! Regarding Dahlias and PTI Turning a New Leaf stamps.
You can check out the rest of the team by clicking on the links over on the sidebar. We also have our guest designers, Amy Tsuruta and Tenia Nelson, who are definitely worth a visit! :-)

I cannot wait to see the gallery this week. That big flower just makes me smile, and I look forward to seeing more big flowers on display.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Sudha said...

Wow..this is so pretty. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

I ADORE the yellow! I was thisclose to ordering that bloom...gah! now it's on my wish list:) I love your card, it's so very beautiful! So much fun playing along with you this month!

I Card Everyone said...

OMG Michelle!!! That Dahlia is going on my wish list - unless Amy invites me over to play along with hers =] I love single little detail of your card... do I see a little sparkle in those leaves?
=] Michele

I Card Everyone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepti said...

Gorgeous, love the kraft and the yellow flower !

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

This is very pretty, Michelle. Love the yellow flower on the kraft and almost chocolate background pattern, it worked together so well!