Sunday 13 July 2014

Playing with new toys!

Hello!

I have had some new toys arrive! The brand new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities alcohol markers were released on 1 July, and my order was in on 1 July! I may need every colour, but I started with yellow and green... for now... I've been watching for months as demonstrators all over the world showed off Blended Bloom coloured with markers, and knew my first order from the new catalogue well in advance, lol!

When I saw that the Pals Paper Arts Challenge colours included Daffodil Delight, I was off and running. I am just learning how to colour with alcohol markers, so don't look too close! ;-)
I used Stampin' Up! Blended Bloom and wPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello stamps. Colours are Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.
I love the combination of navy and yellow and I love the excuse to use it!

Before I go, I'll share a photo from last night. We celebrated our niece's 21st birthday, and the restaurant was on the Maroochy River where we were treated to the most beautiful sunset. This photo is straight from the camera with no editing.
Thank-you for coming by to visit!

Michelle
xxx


12 comments:

karen h said...

Gorgeous card - love the white bits on the flower!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!

Judith said...

Beautiful picture of your daughter (I assume). And the card you have made is beautiful as well!

Diane Roberts said...

Michelle, this is so beautiful. The coloring is perfect and the slant of your panel is very effective. Thank you for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Lynn said...

A beautiful photo - stunning! Love your card with your new goodies.

Nikki Spencer said...

Wow...Such a gorgeous vibrant flower Michelle...Love this card! xx
Fab photo too..:0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just stunning! I can see beautiful coloring coming from you in the future with these fun pens!

Carol Held said...

Loved your card, and the pic! Sunset's, and Sunrising, we are Blessed to view either! TFS

Brian King said...

Michelle, this card is perfect in every way. I love the layout! Perfect for this image and these embellishments. Thanks for playing along with the PPA challenge this week.

Suzie said...

Michelle, congratulations on being chosen one of the three Paper Pal Art winners this week. Your card is gorgeous! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Michelle, Congrats on your top pick at PPA - you deserve it, this card is stunning!!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous coloring!! This is news to me, about the markers... look at you! And that sunset is brilliant!