Saturday 26 July 2014

Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop

Hello!

This month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop almost passed me by! I wandered over to check out Make It Monday and discovered the Blog Hop was well and truly underway, oops! So with two hours to spare, I rushed off to my craft table and whipped up a contribution. :-)
I used Note Niblets stamps and dies to create this quick card. Such a cute set! As soon as I saw the banner and little flowers in the inspiration, I knew this was the set to use.
Thank-you for visiting. Now, should I go back to crafting or do some of that housework that is desperately needed?

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration!
Thanks for sharing
Susan

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration!
Thanks for sharing
Susan

Kara said...

Sweet!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Michelle. Love the banners with those little images.

~amy~ said...

So sweet!