Friday 18 July 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #85

Hello!

This week's sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch truly has my CAS-loving heart all a flutter! I think I could make a hundred different cards using this one sketch! Really! Unfortunately, I don't quite have time for making 100 cards this week. Maybe next week. ;-)
Stamps are Altenew Hennah Elements and PTI Boutique Borders: Father.
Are you inspired? Do you want to rush off to your craft supplies and make your own version right now? I can't wait to check out this week's gallery to see everyone's version. :-)

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super pretty take on the sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

donna mikasa said...

I love that we're twins this week! I was almost going to make mine pink, too! ;)

Lesley said...

Pretty and love the pink!

Julia Aston said...

what a stunning card for the sketch! Your pink bloom is lovely!

Karren said...

Love this! That pink flower is gorgeous!

Kay Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love the pretty flower and you have colored it so wonderfully! I like this sketch real well too :)

Darnell said...

And I'd love to see all 100 of them, Michelle!! This is CASliciousness at its best!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and I love the wonderful look you created.

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the coloring and I agree, we should all make 100 cards with this...when we have time. Ha ha!