Thursday 17 July 2014

Fusion - Flowery Cupcakes

Hello!

It's Fusion Challenge time! This week's inspiration photo has the most delicious-looking cupcakes in the photo. They look almost too pretty to eat... almost. ;-)

I have made a fusion card using inspiration and sketch.
I used PTI Heart-2-Heart #7 stamps and dies. A very simple card for a simple sentiment.
You can find my team mates over on the sidebar, I'm sure they'd appreciate a visit!

Thank-you for visiting me! I hope to see your response to this inspiration in the gallery. :-)

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Lynn said...

A CAS beauty. Love the sweet little blooms.

~amy~ said...

this is oh-so-sweet

Julia Aston said...

Pretty striped panel and colorful blooms on this Michelle!

I Card Everyone said...

So, so pretty - must go play along, as you've definitely inspired me!!!

Kay Miller said...

Ooooooh this is such a sweet card! Love the stripes, the tiny flowers, oh everything!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet....just so sweet.

Chrissy Larson said...

I love how simple and perfect this card is! Gorgeous!