Friday 3 April 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 117

Hello!

It has been raining here. The volume of water coming from the sky makes me wonder if there is any left in the ocean. My backyard is a big puddle. The poor chickens have nowhere dry to stand. My dog keeps bringing the mud into the house after a wander in the rain... she just loves the water! Our tank is overflowing. All that water just running down the hill. I'm pretty sure the last time it rained like this in April was around 1996 when we were building our first house. Somehow Summer has forgotten to leave properly. The temperature is now bearable, no longer super hot, but the rain remains. Oh well, I think this Easter week-end will be spent mostly snuggling with the family inside. :-)

I'm bringing you my card for CAS(E) This Sketch. The sketch is a super CAS design so I made a super-CAS card.
I just love this giraffe from Mama Elephant's Nursery Deco stamp set. Such a cutie!
We recently had a new great-niece arrive in the family. She looks just like her big sister, and just as beautiful! We are yet to meet her, and I'm looking forward to the day we do. :-)

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have the time to visit the rest of the CTS team and then to join in on the fun! Have a wonderful Easter.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how simple repetition with a colour change becomes so amazing! Adorable card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet...just the most adorable baby card! Congrats on your new great niece!

lostinpaper said...

Yes... I noticed a little water as well lol. ps cute cute adorable card!

Shona Chambers said...

I wish you could have bottled some of that rain and sent it over here!! It's only rained maybe 4 or 5 times this year and those were just dribbles. I can't actually remember the last downpour. We will probably hit Winter and it will rain for 3 months straight!! Love your card by the way, the giraffe is super adorbs!! Happy Easter!

Karen M said...

Your card is adorable Michelle and congrats on the new addition to the family:)I hope you have a Happy Easter xx

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

NachtEule said...

Love that stamp. You made a very sweet card.