Monday 27 April 2015

Unstoppable Super Boy!

Hello!

This card was going to be something completely different, but this unstoppable Super Boy had other ideas. :-) He wanted to be ultra-CAS with lots of white, so I let him have his way.
Stamps are My Favorite Things Super Boy, You're Super, and Blue Skies.

I was trying to make red hair with the Copics I have on hand (which are very few). I got close to what I wanted. I think I only need two or three more colours to effectively make red. Yay! (Thanks, Kelly, for the guidance!)

I'm entering this over at Simon Says Stamp where the Wednesday Challenge is to make a CAS card.

Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Great coloring!

Jenny said...

Oh how I love your card, fab colouring :)
Jenny x

Clare said...

This is SO cute! I LOVE the boy, and the sentiment fits just perfectly!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and sentiment!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!