Thursday 23 April 2015

Fusion - yellow and red

Hello!

The Fusion inspiration photo this week is so bright and cheery and my card followed suit!
I used SU! Blended Bloom, PTI Turning a New Leaf, and wPlus9 sentiment.
I did try to follow the sketch also, and if you look carefully you can see a hint of the sketch in my design. ;-)

I hope you are inspired to join in at Fusion this week! With that beautiful inspiration, I'm imagining an AMAZING gallery.

Thank-you for coming to visit with me!

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Suchi said...

Love this card! It is so beautiful! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love these colours Michelle, beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

Your bloom looks so wonderfully dimensional Michelle! lovely coloring on this and love the yellow card base!

Lynn said...

This card is so vibrant and beautiful! Love it Michelle!

Unknown said...

gorgeous bloom!!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Your coloring on that bloom is AMAZING Michelle!!

Brandi said...

Beautiful! Great coloring!

Shelly said...

Stunning!

~amy~ said...

super pretty! Love that gorgeous red bloom that POPS off of that lovely yellow base!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Stunning!! Love the giant flower!!

Deanne :)

i'm with the band said...

Perfect, love it!

i'm with the band said...

Perfect, love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so amazing and stunning!