Thursday 9 April 2015

Fusion - blue and red

Hello!

I hope you all had a happy Easter. I had a couple of extra days off work which allowed me some time with my kids and their friends. The weather started off as wet as wet could be, but by the end of the week-end, it was beautiful! Now, today, we had what I would call our first real taste of Autumn - a beautiful, blue, crisp, cool day. Yay! :-)

I'm here with my card for Fusion Card Challenge. This week's inspiration is beautiful. I used both photo and sketch to come up with my card.
I'm having a mental blank on the stamp set. The flowers are Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is from PTI Ruby Rose.
Isn't this inspiration beautiful? Please join us in the fun this week. I'd love to see what you create!

I've had a busy week at work. My kids are on school holiday. I'd really love to be spending time with them, but they have about 15 weeks holiday each year and I have four. So I'm suffering "mother guilt" momentarily. My kids are having a ball, between visiting grandparents, vacation care, visiting friends, they don't notice that I'm not around. It's just me worrying, not them, sigh!

Thank-you for visiting me! Please visit my design team buddies as well. :-)

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect, love those blooms!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with your bright blooms Michelle!

Susan Raihala said...

Love the black base for this bright and cheery card, Michelle!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this card, so pretty!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work, thanks for the inspiration!
Laura