Tuesday 28 April 2015

Tag You're It! - thanks Mum

Hello!

I made a tag! I love the look of the lovely tags I see all over blogland, but I have such difficulty creating them myself! But I made one. For Tag You're It! Challenge 20. Yay!
I used SU! Silhouette Sentiments stamps. Tag is Mama Elephant (I think). "Mum" is SSS.

I was inspired by the blue and green and silhouettes on Jen's tag. I made mine with a navy silhouette and a darker, brighter background, but I'm pretty sure you can see the inspiration.
Thank-you for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...just so beautiful! So sweet.

samanthadesigns said...

Beautiful tag! I love the colors...so calming.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

anja curvers said...

Wow this is lovely, thanks for playing along with us over at tag you're it.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Michelle! Love the bright color on your tag and that you switched it up with the black image to make it all you! Wonderful!