Friday 17 April 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 119

Hello!

This week I'm going green for CAS(E) This Sketch! I looked at that tree on the sketch and a tree is what I made. :-)
I used PTI Mighty Oak stamps.
I've been trying to figure out a birthday card for my Dad. He turns 70 shortly. I thought this might be it. The hubby was underwhelmed. Back to the drawing board... (unless I decide my no-frills Dad would really like this no-frills card, regardless of what the hubby says, lol!)

I'm also trying to figure out what you give a 70 year old as a present. Any ideas? It needs to be posted overseas, so needs to be easily posted. All ideas gratefully accepted.

Just one more thing before I leave. This is crazy... but... my Facebook page has been sitting at 99 likes, and my OCD is getting out of control with that number just sitting there! So close to 100, but not 100, lol! Will anyone (who isn't already a liker) take pity on me and "like" Amusing Michelle on Facebook for me? Pretty please? :-)

Thanks for visiting! I'll be back again soon!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh so fabulous!! This will make your dad smile big time - and that, he will say, is gift enough...
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Perfect take on the sketch, Michelle! I'm sure your dad would love this card!
Oh, and you are now at 100 likes. You're welcome. ;)

Ardyth said...

WHAT?! This card has lots of hidden design that your husband clearly didn't see. The way the lines in the leaves echo the woodgrain trunk. The green sentiment strip literally grounding the image. This is CAS perfection! LOL! about your 100th follower. I'm sure I'm already following but since I completely understand your position, I will go double check!

Kelly Latevola said...

Such a straightforward and no nonsense design. I love it! I'm sure your dad will love it too. I double checked and thankfully several people took pity on you, you're up to 104. Thank goodness!! ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome e design!

Julia Aston said...

Love the clean lines of your tree and leaves - great colors too - perfect for a masculine card!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card...I think it is just perfect!