Friday 24 April 2015

Uniko Studio Challenge: Things with Wings Reminder

Hello!

This is my second post as Guest Designer for the Uniko Studio Challenge: Things with Wings. I'm still bursting with excitement that Beverley invited me along this month! Bev inspires me every single time she makes a card. I love her beautiful CAS style.

For my card I used Uniko Studio Bright Butterflies Stamps. Last week I shared a card with watercolour background and silhouette butterfly. This week I share my bright and cheerful CAS response to these amazing stamps.
I just love those little flight squiggles! They're perfect! This stamp set is so use-able - every single stamp has been used in my set already, in a very short time. :-)
If you haven 't joined in at the Uniko Studio challenge this month yet there is still time!

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

sandie said...

Such a cool design-love the border, I haven't used that yet but this gives me a few ideas-thanks for the inspiration and a huge thank you for being a wonderful GD x

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous - love the colours you've used. I agree, the flight squiggles are super. Perfectly CAS and fab. Thanks so much for being a super Guest Designer. xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply fabulous Michelle, love the bright and cheery colours and great use of the stamp set. Thanks for being a super duper guest designer this time. It's been an honour. Sarah x

clelie said...

What inks did you use? That red is gorgeous!

Sarah G said...

Love your fresh, CAS card, Michelle! Gorgeous colours too. It has been wonderful seeing your GD designs :)

Nicki S said...

This is sooooo pretty Michelle! I really love the CAS design and layout...it works so well!