Sunday 26 April 2015

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge - navy and pink

Hello!

It's been a few months since I've joined in with the monthly PTI Blog Hop. This one happened to fall on a week-end, and I remembered in time, and I made a card! Yippee! I didn't want to miss this one. The colour inspiration is BEAUTIFUL and I fell in love with the inspiration photo the second I saw it.
A really simple CAS design using The Sweet Life and Boutique Borders: Birthday stamps. Roses are stamped using PTI Hibiscus Burst, PTI Berry Sorbet, and SU! Poppy Parade inks. Card base is PTI Soft Stone.
Thanks for coming by to visit me. I'm off to check out the gorgeous gallery!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card! The embossing looks so cool against the navy panel.

Joy2Scrapbook said...

Wonderful Card, the rich blue really sets off those roses! Love the embossed sentiment, so pretty!!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Just gorgeous. Love your roses.

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you went bold with both the navy and the pink!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh Michelle, this is so elegant and gorgeous!!!!!! Love the birthday stamp too!

Cindy H. said...

Elegant card!

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous, Michelle! I love those roses and the embossed sentiment.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just beautiful! I love your sweet roses.