Sunday 8 September 2013

An Apple for the Teacher

Hello!

I'm back! With a simple card that I just love. I cannot begin to explain how happy a really crisp one-layer card makes me feel. :-)
I used PTI Teach and Inspire (apple) and Wonderful Words: Teacher (sentiment). Colours are SU! Poppy Parade and Gumball Green, along with Memento Tuxedo Black.

I know that in the Northern Hemisphere you are all just now back to school, but here in Australia, we are just ending third term and winding up for the last blast before Summer holidays. After Spring break, we only have about 7 weeks left (filled with concerts, exams, and other end-of-school activity). This means I need to start getting organised so that I'm not running around like a mad chook in the last few days of school having forgotten to organise cards and presents for the hoardes of teachers that my girls have, LOL!

I made this card in response to three challenges. This is my first entry over at Curtain Call. I plan to enter many more times in the future. ;-)
I'm also entering CASology, where the theme is Apple.
And last, but not least, CAS-ual Fridays where the theme is also Back To School.
Thank-you for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx


24 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Love this one layer card! It packs a punch!

wienerhoneymooners said...

My husband and I agree, this is as CAS as it gets!!! YAY, love this Michelle

(obviously I love the stamps too) What you did with this challenge is divine!!

Thanks for playing with us at CASology, so glad you did - and can't wait for you to play again too!

Julie said...

Simply Perfect!

Stacey Schafer said...

simply wonderful, Michelle!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your card so much. Perfect for all those challenges!

Tracey McNeely said...

Thank you so much for joining us at CASology and the Curtain Call.

maria f. said...

I'm with you on the joy of a crisp CAS beaut. And this certainly qualifies. You're looking forward to summer and I'm enjoying fall temps:-)

Kara said...

Beautiful! So simple and perfect!

Lynn said...

Awesome card! I love clean, crisp one layer cards too!

Maureen Merritt said...

It doesn't get more perfectly CAS than this! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Darnell said...

A stellar CASlicious OLC, Michelle! Tops!! Don't you just love it when the challenges all line up in a row like little duckies?

Kim Heggins said...

This is too cute!!! I love your apple, so cute and what a sweet way to say thank you to a teacher!

Judy1223 said...

Yes, this is a perfectly crisp and clean one layer card that makes ME feel happy! Perfect take on our cue this week! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

It really is clean and crisp CAS perfection! I love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Thank you for expanding my vocabulary - not sure exactly what a chook is, but I can guess! lol! Love the clean, simple, classic design of this! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Melissa said...

Ah, CAS at its best! One layer and simplicity of design! Way to go! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

Joyce said...

Smarty pants--3 challenges with one fab card. A+ for you.

Karen said...

This is the perfect CAS card, and perfect for all three challenges!

Darnell said...

Popping back with joy to say congratulations on the HM honor from CASology, Michelle!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the simplicity in your card, Michelle, it's quite striking! Yay for your summer break coming up, and best of luck getting ready. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Wida said...

simple. perfect. glad you played CFC!

Alice said...

simple, sweet and effective! love this, Michelle! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Okay, I think I'm losing my mind because I thought I already commented on your gorgeous card? But if I didn't, wowza, Michelle. The CAS design, the punch of color....it's perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!