Saturday 28 September 2013

Insider - Day 3, Take 1

Hello!

The Day 3 lesson over at the Online Card Classes Insider Class is about surprises inside the card - little pockets and envelopes! After watching Laura's video (entertaining as always), I set to work straight away.

Is it just me, or are these "Insider" cards difficult to photograph? It's probably just me!
The envelope is made using the Envelope Punch Board. The paper is My Minds Eye Kraft Funday. The stamps are Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments. I cut the hole in the front of my card using my paper trimmer (I don't own any square dies). I added a red panel inside the card, which contrasts beautifully with the brown. Colours are SU! Real Red and Early Espresso.
I haven't added a sentiment yet. I may do so when I decide who this card is going to.
On another note, my almost 11yo daughter was playing along with me while I learned the watercolouring techniques yesterday, and she decided she would start a blog to share her "stuff". If you would like to visit her, she is Liv For Dreams (not a typo on the "Liv", that's her name).

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Another fabulous card from today's lesson. I really need to be a more diligent student. And, I think I will be ordering that envelope punch board, too.

Janet's Joy said...

Very cool card! Love the contrasting colours too.