Wednesday 25 September 2013

Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop - Take 1

Hello!

The September Blog Hop for Papertrey Ink has a WREATH theme. I had grand plans of making wreaths galore, and then got caught up in my life again. My first wreath is a little non-traditional...
I used PTI Heart-2-Heart #6 stamps. Inks are SU! Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Memento London Fog and Tuxedo Black. Card base is PTI Basic White.

Apologies for the dodgy photography. It is the result of a mixture of nighttime clicking and my absolute tiredness preventing me taking enough care with the lighting.

This is the magnificent inspiration:
Thanks for visiting! I hope to drop by a few blogs over the next few days to return visits. :-)

Michelle
xxx

18 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Awesome take on the wreath theme! Love your unconventional wreath - its sure to make someone's day!

Marybeth said...

Its adorable and I love the little clouds! Such a sweet idea for a wreath!

Jenny said...

Such a cool idea for a wreath... soooo original :0)

Kim Heggins said...

this is just so sweet! I love your take a wreath, this is sure to make anyone feel better!

Kara said...

so totally adorable and creative! i love it!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love this! Fabulous take on the challenge.

Joyce said...

I love both of your pretty wreaths. The weather one is so creative, and your second--wow--you combined all those elements from different sets into one stunning wreath.

BethieJ said...

Oh I LOVE this one too! What a FUN idea for a wreath!!
Have a GREAT day!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Michelle! I love how you used clouds to make your wreath!

Shay said...

I love your creative take on the wreath, Michelle! The colors are a delight and you had me at the clouds.

Kelly Griglione said...

And this wreath is even more creative! Would have never thought to make a wreath out of clouds and sunshine! How fun is that, thanks so much for sharing it.

Karen C. said...

Oh wow, I just adore your card. I'd never think to use those images to create a wreath, but they are so sweet. thanks for the inspiration!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a super creative wreath . . . this is so sweet. The sun tucked behind the clouds is awesome!

Jacquie Southas said...

Brilliant idea - love the weather wreath!

maria f. said...

You're awesome - that's all. Happy day to ya.

karen h said...

This is so adorable! Love the clever idea!

Janet's Joy said...

How adorable Michelle!

Darnell said...

I don't think this could be any cuter and more original, Michelle! Awesome!! Both your PTI cards are (I'm running late with the hopping), as are your inspiration cards from the Insider class. Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell