Sunday 8 September 2013

Dynamic Duos #69

Hello!

I have a rare week-end at home this week-end. I'm loving it! I did have to do the gymnastics run (twice), I did a grocery run, and I took my dog for her Spring haircut, but other than that I've been home doing a little housework, attempting to catch up a bit after the past month of non-stop activity.

Saturday was election day here in Australia. Since voting is compulsory here, we were all out in force. I didn't realise so many people lived around here, LOL! It's highly likely we'll end up with a change of government, but I'll be deep asleep before anyone claims victory, I'm sure. I usually love watching election night commentary, but tonight I'm out of steam.

What I'm REALLY here for is that we have a fun colour combination for you this week at Dynamic Duos Challenge #69! Old Olive and Pacific Point. Something about these colours combined together really sings to me. :-)
I used Avery Elle Modern Leaves stamps. Ink is SU! Old Olive and Pacific Point, PTI Fresh Linen. Card is PTI Fresh Linen.
The Dynamic Dynamos have some amazing work again this week. Consider paying them a visit!

Thanks for dropping by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

16 comments:

Barb said...

I love blues and greens together too - beautiful card, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...just beautiful! I love those leaves, so sweet.

Ardyth said...

LOVE! You nailed this one!

Laurie said...

OH so pretty!

Joyce said...

Goodness--is this fabulous or what? I love this. I am pinning it as a fabulous example of what I could do with that Modern Leaves set.

Tenia Nelson said...

Just gorgeous!!

Janet's Joy said...

So graphic and cool!

Robyn said...

My fave colour combo! LOVE your graphic leaves card...In my faves!

Jen W. said...

Hooray for catch up time although bummer some of it had to be spent on housework! LOL! Love the pattern you created with the leaves and the sentiment layered over the top.

wienerhoneymooners said...

ADORE this card!!! Inspired me to pull out a large leaf myself and get BUSY! so I made my card CASing yours!!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Nice way to combine both colors in your background layer. Love the strip for the sentiment to offset the white!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Nice way to combine both colors in your background layer. Love the strip for the sentiment to offset the white!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your background is fantastic!

Lori Turner said...

Awesome card this week, Michelle! Love those leaves :)

Unknown said...

Very neat idea to do leaves with these colours, works well with the kraft! Lovely :)

Susie W. said...

Wow Michelle, another beautiful card. It's so crisp and clean. Love it!