Sunday 22 September 2013

Dynamic Duos #71

Hello!

Oops! I'm a little late with this card today! Naughty Blogger forgot to post it.

Today I'm bringing you my card for this week's fabulous Dynamic Duos Challenge. The colours are Crumb Cake and Black with the option of using wet embossing.  My card is made using ALL wet embossing. The only ink used was Versamark to hold the embossing powder in place. ;-) The embossing powder is Ranger Super Fine Detail - my goodness this is awesome embossing powder! Definitely good for detail!
I used PTI Ruby Rose, Background Basics: Text Style II, Avery Elle Modern Leaves (sentiment). Card is SU! Basic Black and Crumb Cake. Embossing powder is Ranger Super Fine Detail Black.
The other ladies on the team have come up with some fabulous cards this week, too.

Ooh, I almost forgot to show you... I have signed up for the Insider class over at Online Card Classes (starting in a few days), and so I thought I'd try decorating the inside of my card. I'm terribly inexperienced at this, and really have no idea - which is why I signed up to the class, LOL! I didn't emboss the inside, I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Thanks for coming by to visit me! I hope that you join in the fun with us this week!

Michelle
xxx

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Stunning!

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle. I love the black text background.

Janet's Joy said...

So pretty and I love the text too! Insider class sounds like a fabulous idea!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is gorgeous Michelle, so perfectly stamped inside and out!

Wida said...

gorgeous!!!!!!

Joyce said...

Your card is beautiful, inside and out. I'm in that same class, so I'll see you there. Sit together?

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! This is simply beautiful. Thanks for inspiring me to join in with the challenge at DD this week.

Marianne said...

Wow, just saw your card in the pre-class gallery. Looks like you don't really need this class (unlike me lol), since your card is gorgeous inside and out!

Craft-E-Place said...

This is stunning!
Elaine

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The black embossing is so vivid and wonderful on your card, great job!

Julia Aston said...

Those layered embossed blooms are beautiful! inside too!

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I'm so impressed with how clean your embossing is. Whenever I use black embossing powder it always makes such a mess no matter how much I prep the paper with the anti-static bag. Maybe I need to try that Super Fine Detail powder...

Unknown said...

I REALLY LOVE this card!!! And the stamping on the inside is a nice touch :)

Tasnim said...

awesome card! and I love the inside decoration :)

AB. said...

Michelle - this is spectacular!! Love the crispness of the embossing...and I love that you stamped the inside too! xx

Tara Bourgoin said...

Those flowers are AMAZING!! Such a fun card :) Love the inside too.

Susie W. said...

Stunning card Michelle! And the inside of your card....beautiful, too!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the inside :)