Sunday 1 September 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hello!

Today is Father's Day, and I'm sharing a card I made for my Dad. I made it in plenty of time for it to make it's way in the (unreliable) mail to Italy (where my Dad lives most of the year), but, in typical "Michelle" fashion, it is still in my handbag. Dad will receive his card late. Sigh!
Card base is Fresh Linen. Ink is Fresh Linen and SU! Old Olive, Soft Suede.

It's a fairly plain card, which suits my Dad. He isn't a flourishy, frilly, blingy type guy. The pearls may have pushed this one a little too far to the "fancy" side of things already. ;-)

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Love it Michelle!

Laurie said...

I love this card! The design is perfect!

Kim S said...

Love the graphic design - the single green leaf cluster is a wonderful touch!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Michelle, I am sure your dad will just love it!

Darnell said...

This is really poignant, Michelle. I'm sure your father will treasure it, when he receives it! I have to tell you, you caught me off guard with the "still in my pocketbook" line, and I just about choked laughing so hard!! Hugs, Darnell

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

OH, I love this Michelle and know your dad will love it. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who keeps things hidden in their pocketbook :) I seem to do that way too often.

Jen W. said...

LOL! That's totally something I would do! Never mind, I'm sure he'll still be thrilled to receive it!

Your card is so elegant! Love the pop of green from the centre leaves.