Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fusion #17

Hello!

I was sitting at my craft desk tonight, trying to work on a card that I HAVE to make, and having no luck... so I did what any self-respecting crafter would do, and made up the OTHER card that's been floating around my brain for a few days. ;-)  Maybe now that this card is out, I will have more luck with the other tomorrow night, fingers crossed!
I used Stampin' Up! Christmas Deer, Hero Arts Music Collage Background, and PTI Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamps. Ink is SU! Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight. Card is Early Espresso and Vanilla.

My inspiration came directly from the Fusion inspiration photo this week. That deer, the images with the background music and text, the colours. Totally irresistible.
Now I'm off to bed for a little beauty sleep before another busy day at work tomorrow.

Edited to add: I'm taking Geri's suggestion and entering into Festive Friday #16 (at the last minute! Thanks for the reminder, Geri!).


Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love that fun silhouette image! awesome card...fun pops of color!
Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS use of the silhouette Michelle. Love that you had fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon.
And fingers crossed for tomorrow night's card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this design Michelle.

Janet's Joy said...

It's beautiful Michelle! Love the birds in the antlers.

Geri said...

Oh, GOSH...how cool is that image and the pops of color you've added to it! Love this, Michelle...great to have you at FUSION...and it would be great to have this at Festive Friday, too, where the trigger is 'peace'!!! Hope you'll go check it out!!!

Anni said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you used the inspiration!
Anni

wienerhoneymooners said...

Okay Miss, you have my vote as this card has my heart!!! So fun and most excellent take on the inspiration photo!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute...I love those sweet birds in the reindeer antlers. So fun.

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love that stag stamp.

Lynn said...

What an awesome take on the Fusion photo. I love the things hanging from the antlers. So glad you could play along with us.

Julie said...

Great idea to incorporate two challenges. Great card.

Nancy Penir said...

Love all things 'deer'! Great silhouette with decorated antlers.

Jacquie Southas said...

The birds in the antlers was my favorite part of the Fusion inspiration photo - your card captures it perfectly!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Michelle, this is AWESOME. I am so glad Geri pointed you our way, because I LOVE it. I looove how you interpreted the Fusion challenge, and how lucky that it works for us! Thanks for linking up!!

Jen W. said...

That happens to me all the time. The cards I HAVE to make freeze up my brain and I have 50 million ideas for anything but that! LOL!
Love your take on then Fusion pictures. Those little birds and ornaments are perfect!

Kim S said...

What a gorgeous combination of stamps! I love the hints of color!

Marlena M. said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love the silhouette over the text~

Ardyth said...

Love this original combination of the two challenges! It's somehow peaceful and festive at the same time! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

SmilynStef said...

Everything about this makes me smile ... fabulous design.