Saturday 28 September 2013

Insider - Day 3, Take 2

Hello!

Here is my second card for Day 3 at Insider Class. This card is a great way to use up that patterned paper that I have been "storing". By using papers from the same set, my card front and gift card envelope match beautifully. Another surprise bonus (if you would call it that) is that this card didn't use any stamping. I didn't realise until I was finished and taking photos, LOL!
The patterned paper is My Minds Eye (Snowed In?). Card is SU! Real Red and Early Espresso. Twine is Maraschino from The Twinery.

The inside holds an envelope which was made using the Envelope Punch Board, which conveniently has a "gift card" size listed. :-)
This card has already been selected for use by my hubby. He saw it, and immediately asked if he could use it. I'm thinking this one is a winner.
Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Joyce said...

I need to watch that video. I would love to be able to make a fabulous card like this. You are smart to use up some of your 'stored' papers, too. Free up space to buy more, right? I have done the same thing as you did before--realize that there is no stamping on a card only as I am writing up the supplies. P.S. I visited your daughter's blog. It is darling and very mature. She is a very talented artist.

Janet's Joy said...

Oh yes Michelle I like to "store" my papers too...lol!
Great job with the card!

maria f. said...

Very pretty - and funny when you realize you did no stamping, eh? Good for you using up some PP.

Karen M said...

All of your cards from class are fabulous - I still have lots of videos to watch but I can't wait to try out all these fun ideas:) Your berry card looks super-cool too - hugs xx

Unknown said...

Awesome job and hubby approved, yay!!!

~amy~ said...

Ooohh...lovin' this.