Friday 2 September 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 188

Hello!

For this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge I've made a happy bunch of birthday balloons! I didn't completely follow the sketch this week because, try as I might, I just couldn't get those little tags to work for me. I need to give it another go, because I'm sure I can make it work, haha! I just love this sketch.
I used SU! Balloon Celebrations stamps, which is just a fabulous set. The inks are Altenew. They layer with a really interesting effect that I haven't achieved with other die inks. I'm looking forward to playing with them further.
The whole team have come up with some amazing cards this week. I hope you can take some time to visit them all.

Because both my stamps and inks are NBUS, I'm entering this card into Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7.

Thanks for visiting!


Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Brent Scheffer said...

The balloon colors and arrangement work great! Superb! Your card is the inspiration for my entry to CTS188! Thanks!

Darnell said...

Who is going to notice missing tags when they have these scrummy balloons to enchant them! Love your take on the sketch, Michelle, as always!! Thanks for playing again in my challenge!! Hugs, Darnell