Monday 19 September 2016

Happy Little Stampers - Christmas Song

Hello,

The September Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers has the theme "song". I just love Christmas and I'm a big fan of Christmas carols, so I had to join in the fun!
I used Mama Elephant Alpine Carolers stamps and coloured with Copics. 
I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where it's CAS this week.

I am so far behind in my Christmas card preparation. I really need to get a wriggle on and get some cards made. Before I know it, school will be in the last crazy flurry of the year and I'll have missed the boat!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet group of carolers - so nicely colored! love that sentiment too!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

Jane said...

What a super sentiment quote and totally cute little carolers. Love it! Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas Challenge.

maria f. said...

Awww. Nearly time to start humming carols again, isn't it?

Lin said...

Adorable card, Michelle, for a great theme! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

BożenA said...

Wonderful singing card :-) Great idea.
Thank you for sharing with HLS Christmas. Good luck.
BozenA DT HLS

Linda said...

This is adorable. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx