Friday 23 September 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 191

Hello!

It's time for CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge!  I will admit that I was slightly intimidated when I looked at the sketch for this week. It had LAYERS and I find it really hard to create layers and stay CAS. In fact, I find it really hard to create layers, full stop! But, eventually, my terror wore off and my brain started thinking creatively until I came up with this CAS card, an almost complete copy of the inspiration sketch.
The sentiment is from PTI Botanical Blocks.I added some glossy shine to the little heart, for a little extra interest.
This week is my wedding anniversary. I made this card for my hubby. His favourite colours are purple and orange. :-)

Thank-you for visiting me. I hope you take some time to visit the rest of the design team. They always create amazing cards, so it's worth the journey!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card Michelle. The colors are great for a masculine card and the design is too! Happy anniversary!

Being Mrs Miles said...

What vibrant colors Michelle. I think your card is terrific. It was a difficult sketch to live up to - I had to wrap my head around it too.

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect, Michelle! I love your take on the sketch!