Tuesday 20 September 2016

PP313 and HLS CASE the Designer - Apple Thanks

Hello!

I've made an apple thank-you card with a view to using it for one of the many thank-yous I need to deliver to teachers in around 10 week's time. This may be a record for me, starting to prepare in September for the flurry of November card and gift giving! I hope I can keep it up and avoid the stress of the past few years!
I used PTI Enclosed: Apple dies and stamps and SU! Hardwood background stamp.

I'm joining in with The Paper Players Challenge 313 where we have a CAS taste of fall.
I'm also joining Happy Little Stampers September CASE The Designer Challenge.
 Thanks for coming by to visit!

Michelle
xxx


5 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, this is just perfect! I love the woodgrain background! That big red apple just pops! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Michelle! Love the vibrant apple and the woodgrain background! Surely all the teachers will treasure this beauty!

Darnell said...

I am applauding!! Well done getting started and what a winner card this is, Michelle! Perfect for the challenges!! Hugs, Darnell

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a gorgeous apple Michelle - a fall treat that definitely looks good enough to eat! Love the stamped hardwood background too. Bravo on being so organised with your thank you cards! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

ÅsaJ said...

LOVE your CASE of my card! Brilliant idea! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Åsa x