Thursday 22 September 2016

Fusion - confetti party!

Hello!

I just love the inspiration photo for the current Fusion Card Challenge! I started well in following the sketch, too, but went off track somewhere along the line, haha! When I saw that fun party scene, I couldn't help creating my own burst of confetti to join in the fun!
That "happy" is shiny gold, but my camera did not want to show off it's shiny goodness.
I hope you're inspired to join in the fun!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

All of your designs have such a bright, effervescent feel to them! They're so much fun!

Linda Callahan said...

Your burst of confetti is sweet! Cute card!

Karren said...

This is so fun and a fabulous take on the photo - even if the sketch didn't quite make it to the finish line :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and cheerful birthday card! Love all the stamped sequins!