Friday 9 September 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 189

Hello!

It's fairly rare that I manage to follow a sketch exactly but I think that this week for CAS(E) This Sketch I managed to stay almost as close as possible! Yay, me!
I used SU! Blended Bloom and PTI Scripted stamps. I coloured the flower in Copics and the sentiment is heat embossed on vellum.
I just know we'll see some amazing cards in the gallery this week using this sketch! I can't wait to visit you all to check them all out. :-)

Thank-you for dropping by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx



4 comments:

HJ said...

This is a beautiful card. Great job on following the sketch. I love the beautiful flower inside the circle with the embossed vellum sentiment. So pretty.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Michelle,

Such a bold and powerful card! Pretty hue.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Love the pretty flower and the vellum strip with the greeting.