Friday 30 September 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 192

Hello!

It's time for CAS(E) This Sketch! This week's sketch is so versatile! It's going to be one of my favourites that I go back to. This is my card.
I used WaltzingMouse Funky Feathers stamps.

Somehow I made my card in the reverse of the sketch. That's what happens when I make a card using my memory, haha!
My kids have been on holidays for the past couple of weeks. It's been a lovely rest from all of the rushing to and from school and all the activities. I just wish I could take holidays with them! They're back at school next week for the mad rush of the last nine weeks before Summer holidays. It's always a crazy busy time of year for us all. I need to start bracing myself now... ;-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch, Michelle!