Thursday 8 September 2016

Fusion Returns from "Summer" holidays!

Hello!

After a long break over the Northern hemisphere Summer holidays, Fusion Card Challenge is returning for your fortnightly cardmaking fun! This first inspiration and sketch are sure to get your creative ideas flowing.

While I did follow both the inspiration and the sketch to create a Fusion card, my following of the sketch was a little abstract. I hope you can still see it in there.

We have quite a few new faces in our design team and I hope you'll pop over to welcome them to the team. The Fusion Challenge team is now:

and me, of course!


Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great diecut! Very pretty flower with its two colors!

cm said...

Michelle, I'm thrilled to be on the team with you! I definitely see the sketch in your design, and oh, what a pretty design it is! CAS and classy!
~carol

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! Love this beauty.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous and such a great take on the challenge!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful embedded die cut Michelle!