Thursday 4 April 2013

For Your Inspiration #43

Hello!

Wow, time flies by so quickly! I can't believe we're at another For Your Inspiration Challenge already!

The photo for For Your Inspiration Challenge #43 is this one.
Isn't that sky gorgeous?

I went with the colours of this photo for my inspiration.
My card base is PTI Fresh Linen. The stamps are Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend. The inks are PTI Fresh Linen and SU! Soft Suede, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink.

The rest of the DT have come up with gorgeous cards this week. Why don't you check them out?
Debbie
Karen
Rochelle
Rudlis
Sara
Vicki

I'd love to see your creation over in the FYI gallery for this challenge.

Thanks for coming to visit.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the soft colours on the cream base :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Beautiful...I love the soft pastels.

Sara Mac said...

Lovely sympathy card Michelle. The soft colors are a perfect choice.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just beautiful Michelle, clean and simple and lovely.

Joyce said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card--just the right amount of stamping and emptiness.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty inspired sympathy card~

karen h said...

So pretty! I love the sprinkling of dots. A perfect sympathy card.