Thursday 11 April 2013

Love and Joy and Butterflies

Hello!

A second post for the day to allow me to sneak in under the wire for Dynamic Duos #47. I'm also entering this card into the Mama Elephant Sketch Challenge #3.

I have had a very lazy day today. I probably shouldn't admit that I was in my pyjamas until well after lunch... :-)  I'm enjoying a day at home with my girls as their school holidays draw to the end. After a REALLY busy time at work lately, I needed to do NOTHING today (other than make a couple of cards *wink*).
I used Mama Elephant Basic Borders and So Breezy stamps. Colours are SU! Pool Party and Real Red (I don't have Cherry Cobbler), and PTI Soft Stone.

The colours are from Dynamic Duos.

The sketch is from Mama Elephant. I took a few liberties with the sketch, but I think you can still see it in my card.
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Lynn said...

A day of nothing sounds absolutely perfect to me! gorgeous layered stamping Michelle!

Sian Ridley said...

That's nothing to be ashamed of - sounds like a great day to me!! ;) such a beautiful card too, maybe I'll try crafting in my pj's, see if it helps! ;)

Beverley said...

Beautiful CAS card, love how you've used the challenge colours and the movement of the butterflies, I'm a sucker for butterflies :) Hugs Bev x

Bobbie said...

Such a great CAS card. That border is perfection and I'm digging the inking under the sentiment. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Jenny Engelke said...

Very cool, Michelle! I love the bling on the butterflies and the layered stamping! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

Brandi said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Kara said...

sweeet!!

Unknown said...

I can't stay long...for fear I'll hit on this gorgeous card! CAS perfection!

Joyce said...

Your day sounds wonderful. I love your card--the motion from those butterflies is super. I just got this set, and am pinning ideas--you're pinned.

Kryssi said...

Stunning card!!! I love the red/aqua color combo and the added bling! Thanks for playing along in the Mama Elephant challenge! :)